Nominate a Haddonfield Teen for 2022 Youth of the Year Award
The Haddonfield Area Lions Club is seeking nominations for the annual William G. Hansen Youth of the Year award. The award is given in honor of the late Bill Hansen, a longtime Lions Club member and a man who devoted decades of his life to helping others as a friend, a neighbor, and a Lion.
The winner will be announced at the Mayor's Breakfast and Citizen of the Year Celebration on Saturday, January 22, at Fellowship Hall in the First Presbyterian Church of Haddonfield on Kings Highway.
The nominee must be a high school student and a Haddonfield resident and an extraordinary volunteer committed to helping others.
(1) your contact information,
(2) the nominee's contact information,
(3) the name of the nominee's school,
(4) the volunteer activities in which the nominee participates, and
(5) the reasons why you believe the nominee deserves recognition.
The deadline to submit nominations is December 28, 2021.
The nominee must be available on January 22 to attend the Mayor's Breakfast and Award Celebration. The winner will be notified in advance of the event.